Effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their re-appearance
Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Spot Corrector is a non-greasy gel with a topical applicator that makes it easy to apply precisely to small areas of hyperpigmentation. It contains Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production. Applied directly to dark spots, it is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce them and prevent their re-appearance. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use. Skin appears more even.
How to Use
* Use once a day (morning or evening) to well-cleansed skin
* Apply sparingly and directly to dark spots
* Avoid contact with eyes
* Follow with the appropirate moisturizer
* For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Day SPF 30, Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Night and Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Dual Serum
* Apply once a day only. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day